Milagros Mexican Folk Art Gallery has been located, since 1991, in the historic Pike Place Market District, in Downtown Seattle. We are located at 1409 First Avenue. Our love for folk art is drawn to the uninhibited use of color, creativity and sense of humor unique to Mexico’s artisans. We travel to Mexico, driving by truck, village to village, in search of new interesting pieces. Milagros Mexican Folk Art offers an extensive selection of whimsical and collectible works of art by several of Mexico’s most renowned artisans.
- Also found are a wide variety of home furnishings and unique gifts.
- Our goal is to carry art gallery quality pieces at affordable prices.
- Our collection is much too extensive to put everything on this site.
- Many items in our store are one of a kind and we have variations of most pieces.
- Let us know if you have any special requests.
We provide extra care in packaging and shipping, anywhere in the world.
Shipping is done through UPS and each piece is fully insured. All shipping prices are for the US only. Foreign orders will be charged extra. Please call or email for details.
We can also fill your Special Orders & Requests.Milagros Return Policy: Store Credit or Exchange within 14 days of online purchase. Sorry, no refunds.